Victims of Pedestrian Accidents
Unfortunately, the most likely victims of pedestrian accidents are children. The injuries that children suffer from being hit can be horrific and life threatening.
Some of the common injuries are:
- Torn tendons and cartilage
- Broken bones
- Brain damage
- Herniated discs
- Internal injuries to the spleen or kidney
- Liver lacerations
Causes of pedestrian accidents can include:
- Failure to stop at a pedestrian right of way
- Failure to stop at a red light or a traffic signal
- Failure to stop when a school bus arm is visible
- Failure to look when turning into a crosswalk
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving negligently or speeding
Finding the Right Portland Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
When you are involved in an accident it is important to get all the details of the driver who caused the accident, any witnesses and keep any medical reports safe. It is your legal right to claim a payment to cover your medical expenses, any loss of income and any suffering you have endured as a result of someone else’s negligent action.
Our experienced and dedicated team at The Law Offices of Jon Friedman are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve. We do not charge a fee unless we win your claim for you. You have nothing to lose when you contact us to discuss your case.