Congratulations to our Scholarship Essay Winner:
Mr. Gamal Hyppolite, entering University of Chicago Law School, Fall, 2016 was awarded the scholarship.
Ms. Salah Harrell, entering Howard University Law School, Fall, 2015 was awarded the scholarship.
The Law Offices of Jon Friedman will be awarding a $500 scholarship to a student pursuing an undergraduate degree in pre law studies, or a student entering law school in the Fall 2017 semester. This is our 2nd annual scholarship and is to be used exclusively for tuition or other related expenses. Students must be accepted into a program at any U.S. school for Fall 2017 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
The following are required before the application will be considered:
- A letter showing of acceptance
- Complete transcripts
- Proof of legal residency, no Social Security Cards will not be accepted
- A head-shot picture of applicant (If selected as winner, your image will be used when we announce on the site).
This scholarship application requires that students write an essay on a topic of their choice, related to an area of law that interests them. Essays should be between one and three pages in length.
- The $500 scholarship will be awarded the week of August 31, 2017.
- A check will be sent to the recipient directly, and should be used for tuition and school-related expenses only.
- The recipient will be required to submit the proper receipts.
The form below will be available for scholarship applications through August 15, 2017. No applications will be accepted after this date.
If you were in a car accident please go here